The CNSolution consists of a 90-position random access X-Y-Z autosampler, a multi-channel precision pump, an electrically-actuated sample injection valve, a VersaChem reaction manifold, and an amperometric detector.
The CNSolution measures available cyanide by a ligand-exchange, gas diffusion technique coupled with high sensitivity amperometric detection in accordance with USEPA method OIA-1677 and ASTM D6888-04.
An optional in-line UV Digestion module allows total cyanide analysis to be performed without a separate distillation step, reducing analysis time from hours to minutes.
The CNSolution can be equipped with a photometric detector for laboratories measuring total cyanide in post-distillation samples by USEPA method 335.4. This configuration can be supplied with a Midi-distillation system for simultaneous distillation of up to 10 samples.
- Performs available cyanide analysis without a 2-hour acid distillation step using a ligand-exchange, gas diffusion technique.
- Performs total cyanide analysis without a 2-hour acid distillation step using a UV-digestion, gas diffusion technique.
- Runs USEPA-approved Method OIA-1677 for available cyanide in drinking water and wastewater.
- Supports USEPA Method 335.4 with an optional photometric detector and Midi-distillation system.
Visit the OI Analytical website for more information and specifications for the CNSolution™ Cyanide Analyzer or give us a call at 541-387-0343 to submit a request for pricing or consultation. We’re looking forward to helping you.
The powerful, advanced technology of the Flow Solution® IV+ goes beyond the limits of automated ion analysis. With software and Expanded Range (ER)™ detection, simultaneous measurement of multiple analytes is possible with the highest degree of precision and accuracy. A choice of Flow Injection Analysis (FIA) and Segmented Flow Analysis (SFA) gives you the flexibility and advantages of both techniques.
The Flow Solution IV is a true workhorse for the busy analytical laboratory. With its high productivity and proven track record with environmental, oceanographic, soil, agricultural, and industrial applications, the Flow Solution IV is the logical choice in automated ion analysis.
- Segmented Flow Analysis (SFA) or Flow Injection Analysis (FIA)
- Up to 12 channels of simultaneous detection
- 24-channel digital peristaltic pumps
- Preprogrammed sample and calibrant tables
- 270 sample capacity X-Y-Z random access sampler
- WinFLOW™ Windows-based software
- Expanded Range (ER)™ detection
- High throughput
Visit the OI Analytical website for more information and specifications for the Flow Solution® IV+ or give us a call at 541-387-0343 to submit a request for pricing or consultation. We’re looking forward to helping you.
The Flow Solution® FS 3100 Automated Chemistry Analyzer is a modular system for performing continuous flow analysis methods on water samples, soil, or plant extracts and digests using FIA or SFA techniques.
The FS 3100 consists of an X-Y-Z autosampler (90 or 360 position), multi-channel precision pump, electrically-actuated sample injection valve, VersaChem Multi-Test Manifold™, and Expanded Range™ photometric or amperometric detector.
The FS 3100 supports two channels for FIA methods and three channels for SFA methods, minimizing the time involved in changing chemistries for different analytes.
- Performs approved methods for regulatory monitoring of ambient and drinking waters: NPDES, NPDWR, 40CFR Part 136, Standard Methods (APHA–AWWA–WPCF), DIN, ISO
- Performs both flow injection analysis (FIA) and segmented flow analysis (SFA)
- VersaChem Multi-Test Manifold™ allows multiple methods to be run with the same system configuration
- Expanded Range™ Detector supports analyte measurements over a large dynamic range (3–4 orders of magnitude)
Visit the OI Analytical website for more information and specifications for the Flow Solution® FS 3100 Automated Chemistry Analyzer or give us a call at 541-387-0343 to submit a request for pricing or consultation. We’re looking forward to helping you.